Executive Development and Leadership Coaching
Are you, or is someone in your organization, ready for a leadership partner who will respectfully expand perspective, illuminate blind spots, and facilitate development tied to organizational results?
Our coaching is for the leaders that organizations choose to invest in. We are also engaged directly by leaders who seek to personally invest in coaching for themselves. Whether new to the role and/or the organization or seasoned veterans looking to take their leadership to the next level; these are the individuals upon whom the success of the mission rests. We work with high potentials and sitting executives who are ready, willing and able to commit to their professional development and growth.
We believe that the right people in the right place can change the world. We also believe that with the right coach to maximize their potential, the same right people can make an even greater impact, with less stress, with greater fulfillment, and more sustainable results. As your leadership partner, we are committed to the success of your leaders, your organization and your mission. That’s why we offer executive development and leadership coaching—to help your leaders thrive.
Research shows that Executive Development/Leadership Coaching results in:
- Increased self-awareness
- Greater confidence
- Leveraging of strengths
- Transformational growth and development
- Measureable organizational impact
Triggers that often lead to a coaching engagement:
- Facing new challenges
- Recent promotion
- Recently hired into organization
- Organizational restructuring
- Recent transition from the for-profit to the non-profit sector
- Development has reached a plateau
- ‘Lonely at the top’
- Challenged by too much to do, not enough time
- You are ready to learn and grow as a leader
- You are ready to be empowered
- You are ready to overcome obstacles or issues that feel insurmountable
- You are ready for a leadership partner who will help you develop capacity beyond your current comfort zone.
Benefits of Executive Coaching For Executives:
- Recognize strengths and leverage them
- Improve strategies and skills for managing up, down and across the organization
- Optimize problem solving
- Take interpersonal and communication skills to the next level
- Gain awareness and overcome potentially derailing assumptions and blind spots
- Enhance ability to see, and act upon, both the bigger picture as well as critical details
- Maintain better work-life balance
- Integrate personal core values into work
- Become more of the person you already are, only more effective, more confident and with more tools
Benefits of Executive Coaching for Organizations:
- Achieve potential
- Maximize opportunities
- Mitigate risks
- Develop high potential employees
- Enhance succession planning
- Effectively on-board executives new to the organization or role
- Support executives in their professional development, facilitating their success and positively impacting the organization as a whole
Why choose Koya for this service? Our coaches understand the nonprofit sector, and have a track record of co-creating sustainable results with leaders, their teams and organizations, as well as the communities they serve. Our process is research-based, multidisciplinary, and highly customized. Click on the following links to learn more about our process, see examples of recent results and read a detailed case study .
Contact us at email@example.com or (510) 601-6263 to schedule an exploratory conversation regarding how we might serve you and/or your organization.